How do I add a link to an image?
If you already have an image in your campaign or template, you can edit it to include a link. If you haven’t added an image yet, here are detailed instructions to upload an image, including adding a link to the image. Otherwise, read on for details about adding a link to an existing image.
- Go to the Design step of the Campaign Builder or the Edit page for the custom template.
- If your image is in a header area or an image content block, click edit for that region to bring up the Image Properties.
- If the image is in a text area, right click on the image and select Image Properties
- In the URL box, put the website address for your link (such as http://mailchimp.com).
- Click Save & Insert Image to save the link.